Data Hosting Security
- We employ Encryption in transit and at rest for Customer data as well as data hosted on your behalf.
- All drives storing customer data are encrypted. In addition data is sharded throughout multiple computers and datacenters making data theft due to physical drive theft theoretically impossible to perform.
- Data in transit uses TLS 1.2 at a minimum with 1.3 preferred. Titan Cloud Storage regularly reviews encryption technologies to maintain pace with best practices.
- We perform vulnerability scanning of all IT assets and actively monitor for threats. In addition to our own vulnerability scanning, we have a third-party perform vulnerability scans to ensure we are secure. We also receive notifications of any new vulnerabilities from the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency which helps in the quick identification and remediation of risks.
- We actively monitor and log all systems for performance and security purposes. Our goal is to identify, respond, and remediate any issue as quickly as possible to reduce impact to customers.
- We have a process for handling information security events which includes escalation procedures, rapid mitigation and communication. We contract with a cybersecurity company to provide emergency support to our internal IT security team in the event of a security incident.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns or if you wish to report a potential security issue, please contact email@example.com.